Cool Product for Hot Situations
Get organised with this heat resistant, non-stick product which will hold tools at your fingertips – easy installation requires no nails or drilling.
When I first saw this product, I had one of those ‘Oh Perfect’ reactions. This little guy is clingy in a good way. Slap it onto your bathroom basin, kitchen sink, over the side of your bathtub, on your worktable, kitchen bench, or laundry tub for an instant handy holder – no hooks required.
- Perfect for holding the straightening iron in the bathroom.
- Perfect for holding a hot glue gun when it just won’t sit properly and is threatening to cover the table in oozing hot glue.
- Perfect to slap over the side of the bath so all your bath bits and pieces are within reach.
- Perfect to cling to the laundry tub.
- And perfect in the kitchen where it will stick onto the sink or bench.
All these handy holsters are made of silicon, are heat resistant to 200 degrees Celsius and have a flap which instantly sticks (without glue or adhesive) to any smooth surface – porcelain, polished timber table, laminate, marble or stone.
The different designs have unique features:
The Hobby Holster has two pockets (glue gun and sticks, scissors and ruler, the possibilities are endless) and the flap is marked up a ruler in both centimetres and inches.
The Lil’Holsters, skinny and squat shapes, have drainage holes for wet items so suit the kitchen or laundry.
The Hot Iron Holster will stick over your bathroom basin and is long enough to hold a straightening iron securely.
They come in a range of cool colours and they’re dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
See the holsters at the Flip-n Tool Caddies stands at Paperarts and the Australasian Quilt Convention and selected craft events across the year.