Hello Card project
KERRIE SHARES SOME PROJECTS WITH US ON INTO CRAFT.
This pretty Hello card uses layers of paper, a doily die cut, ribbon and flowers to create a sweet card bouquet that is sure to delight the person you choose to give it to. Kerrie has used some of the latest products from Couture Creations.
- CO724062 Couture Creations Vintage Rose Garden, 6×6 paper pad
- CO724304 Couture Creations Amaryllis Ornamental Lace Die, Keepsake Kandy
- CO724114 Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Decorative Die, Cycad Fern
- ULT157231 Ultimate Crafts, Jadene Decorative Die, Celebration Spray
- CO723818 Couture Creations Quick Release Die Paper
- CO721999 Couture Creations Pearls, Café Cream
- CO724037 Couture Creations Turbo Glue Pen
- CO723608 Couture Creations Metal Adapter Plate
- Core’dinations white, peach and green cardstock
- Paper flowers
- Tulle trim
- Seam binding ribbon
- Cut white cardstock to 10.5cm x 30cm and fold in half to create base card.
Cut green check patterned paper to 10cm x 14.5cm.
Cut rose in a line patterned paper to 10cm x 8cm and tear the top and bottom edges.
Distress the edges of both pieces of patterned paper and adhere to card
- Die Cut Keepsake Kandy Ornamental lace die and Hello die from peach cardstock using Quick Release die paper and metal adapter plate. The metal adapter plate helps to give a clean crisp cut especially when your die cutting machine or cutting plates are a little old or worn. The Quick Release die paper stops the cardstock from sticking into the die… plus it makes removal from the die and getting those pesky bits out of your die a breeze. I highly recommend using both of these products for all intricate dies.
- Keep the Quick Release die paper doily as you will be using this too
- Die cut 2 x Cycad Leaves from green card stock
- Now to start assembling and layering
- Stick a piece of tulle trim to the left side of the card
- Cut Keepsake Kandy doily die cut in half and also cut the Quick Release paper die cut in half
- Layer these together and adhere to card
- Pop the leaves in underneath
- Stick paper flowers and a ribbon bow onto your card
- Stick Hello die cut to the bottom right side of the card
- Finish it off by adding a few pearls
For more inspiration visit:
Blog – kerriegurney.blogspot.com.au
Instagram – Instagram.com/kerriegurney
And read this interview with Kerrie.
Thanks to Couture Creations for supplying all products
Perth: May 20 – 24, Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sydney: June 17 – 21, Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island, Rozelle
Tasmania: July 10 – 12, Silverdome, Launceston
Melbourne: July 23 – 26, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Wharf
Canberra: August 6 – 9, Exhibition Park in Canberra
Adelaide: November 5 – 8, Adelaide Event & Exhibition Centre, Showground, Wayville